Fall Mulching services include cleaning all of the existing mulch beds, plant beds to be weeded/edged for definition, pruning of plants and shrubs (less than 15 feet in height) will be performed as appropriate at time of service to maintain proper shape. Premium double-shredded hardwood mulch will be spread to the beds to give a fresh uniform look for the Fall.
- Adds nutrients to the beds to help with healthy plant growth
- Helps to reduce weed germination and growth
- Helps retain soil moisture, protecting plants from drying out quickly
- Reduces erosion
- Moderates soil temperature fluctuations
- Protects plant roots from winter
- Mulch will give beds a uniform, well-cared for look
Plant beds to be weeded and edged for definition. Pruning of plants and shrubs (less than 15 feet in height) will be performed as seasonally appropriate at time of service to maintain proper shape. Premium dark brown double-shredded hardwood mulch will be spread to maintain approx. 2-3” depth throughout existing beds.